Welcome to the Corbettmaths Primary Website!
- Daily task designed to give students the chance to complete 2 arithmetic and 3 reasoning questions.
- There are 4 different levels of difficulty, so all Key Stage 2 students are catered for.
- The 5-a-day give students the chance to regularly revisit topics previously covered and therefore improve retention of knowledge.
- Ideal for starters or daily maths activity within school.
- Alternatively can be shared with parents for use at home.
- Useful for extension tasks or can even be used to create interactive displays
- Concise video tutorials on all topics within Key Stage 2
- Ideal to support students with their learning, whether to review previously covered topic or even as an introduction/preview to new material.
- Can be used to help with intervention for students needing support on a topic.
- Helpful to support students who are absent or need to “catch-up.”
- Or even to extend the most able on a challenging topic.
- Very useful for providing feedback on work, e.g. “To improve on Coordinates, watch Video 13 and …”
- Can be shared with parents, e.g. “This term we are learning…”
- Very useful to support students/parents when setting a homework.
Questions and Answers
- Nearly 80 (and ever increasing) booklets of questions on Key Stage 2 topics.
- Ideal for working on in class when learning a topic.
- Perfect for using as homework or creating tests from.
- Helpful to support students who are absent or need to “catch-up” on a topic.
- Useful for parents to help support their child on a topic.
- Answers are available, to help with speedy marking or to allow self marking.
Primary Study Cards
- 72 detailed, engaging Study Cards for Primary students
- Designed to match the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Each card has its own Video – there are over 7 hours in total!
- Each card has its own set of questions and solutions – over 1100!
- Big discounts for schools (order form)
- Ideal to support students with their learning throughout Key Stage 2
- Can be used at home, independently or with parents.
- Great to use in class, for intervention or extension.
- Excellent for interactive classroom displays
- Enlarged sets available for visually impaired student
- Will be added over the next 6 months
- There will be many Key Stage 2 Practice Papers
- Also covering 11+ style papers and NI Transfer Test